Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Neverwinter
Will release on 31st March on Xbox One. Huzzah!

'Neverwinter will launch with the Tyranny of Dragons expansion, which means that it will include all seven classes that were present at Tyranny of Dragons’ release. This includes the Guardian Fighter, Great Weapon Fighter, Control Wizard, Trickster Rogue, Devoted Cleric, Hunter Ranger, and Scourge Warlock. All class balancing that is currently on PC will also be brought to you on the Xbox One. Our newest class, the Oathbound Paladin, will be coming to the Xbox One version in a later expansion.

The story and campaign content will function a bit differently than it did on PC. At launch, Neverwinter will include all the content from the base game and the Tyranny of Dragons expansion. This means that the Xbox One version of Neverwinter will include all dungeons and skirmishes that were present at the PC version’s launch in addition to the ones added with Tyranny of Dragons. The Sharandar, Dread Ring, Icewind Dale, and PvP campaigns as well as the Gauntylgrym zone (along with the dungeons and skirmishes associated with them) will be released on Xbox One in later expansions.

The Xbox One servers and character rosters will be separate from the PC’s, providing players with a fresh start in the Forgotten Realms. While Xbox players won’t be battling alongside their PC counterparts, they will be able to traverse the Sword Coast with friends from around the world on an international server! All playable races will be present at Neverwinter’s launch on the Xbox One. This includes the default races and all premium races such as the Menzoberranzan Renegade, Moon Elf, and Dragonborn will be purchasable with downloadable content.'

I am much excite!
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

If enough people here will be playing it, I'll make sure we have a clan and I'll chronicle our adventures as part of a weekly written piece.
Instagram - emily_pootle

Is this a boxed or free to play release?

Also, I smirked a bit at "they will be able to traverse the Sword Coast with friends from around the world on an international server!", like that's new lol
As far as I'm aware, it's a free-to-play, which probably means a crapload of DLC and micro-transactions. If it plays as well as the beta did, though, it's pretty simple to get through without paying out on extra content.
Instagram - emily_pootle

Ah cool, well presuming I don't have to sign off my soul or something i'll probably give it a go
I downloaded the beta for this but didn't get a chance to try it out, think I was a day too late for it... I take it you recommend it then? Looking forward to finally having more rpg choices on the one.
For a free-to-play, I would definitely recommend you give it a go, you've nothing to lose really.

I got my beta code the day before it ended, and I managed to put over 20 hours into it in that time. It was a really good, fun game to play, and I'm thoroughly looking forward to its release. We need more games like this on the One, for sure.
Instagram - emily_pootle

I will play this! I will also quite happily dish out for the dragonborn expansion should it get a release! Back in my PC days I'd spend literal hours playing and modding Neverwinter Nights so is proper excite for this! Ah those memories...
[Image: EvilDeadv1.png]

"I've got better things to do tonight than die!" - Springer
Nothing to lose but hours! I'm convinced...
I played the beta, it was *alright* but I don't know if I'd go back to it tbh.  Confused
OLD SPICE BODY SPRAY MAKES YOU SMELL LIKE POOWWWEEERRRRRRR