What are you playing?
I noticed we didn't have a thread for this, I thought Rodent would have made one in his mad dash to replace all the active threads on OXM.

Anyway, I've been trying to get into Tales of Graces F this week and I'm just finding it difficult. I've played a little past the childhood part and I'm not getting along with the battle system at all. Maybe it'll improve once I'm further in, but at the moment it feels so clunky.

Had a bit of Majora's Mask 3D this week too, which unlike Graces F I'm very much enjoying.
Actually putting real effort into Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn. Lacus Clyne has become my main, largely because of her Temptation skill which gives her a damage bonus to male aces, which most of them are. Although I was limited to the DLC Gundams I have (Crossbones Gundam, Unicorn Full Armour, Wing Zero Custom, 00-Qan[T]) I have now unlocked a rank S plan for the Zaku II mass production model. With the right upgrades I have a very deadly machine that in the original Mobile Suit Gundam was a mook suit that got cut down effortlessly by the RX-78-2 Gundam. Now I'm taking down aces with it. Big Grin
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
I've just finished 1k'ing D4, which drained my want to play anything for a day or so... Think I'll jump back into Lego Batman 3 now and clear up the achievements from DLC.

I installed Sunset OD weeks ago, might get round to playing that at some point as well...
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

Currently still trying to finish Alien Isolation and I'm on level 14 or 15 so I don't think there is too much left to do now.
[Image: crippy%20d.jpg]
I got Kingdoms of Amalur while it was on Gold last month, so have been playing that. It went under my radar when it was released. Pretty enjoyable so far, though it's odd going back to a silent protagonist after so much Dragon Age. I'm not too far into the story, but combat is really fun. Simple but versatile, with awesome Skyrim-style kill sequences.
(02-20-2015, 02:08 PM)Plasma wing Wrote: I thought Rodent would have made one in his mad dash to replace all the active threads on OXM.
I gotta let a few other people take the glory Tongue
(02-20-2015, 04:12 PM)crippyd Wrote: Currently still trying to finish Alien Isolation and I'm on level 14 or 15 so I don't think there is too much left to do now.

What a brilliant game, have you gone into the core yet? If not, you're not close to finishing. Not sure whether it's worth buying at the £22 mark or not in the sale.

Over the past six weeks I have played two rounds of BF Hardline, and the second Game of Thrones episode #ubergamer.
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
I've been playing The Escapists, it's a fun little game and it seems like there are a few different ways of escaping each prison.

I've just read Hetty's review of Life Is Strange and it sounded good enough to spend a few quid on so I'll give that a try tonight.

Anyone play the Screamride demo? I found it quite difficult.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Bezza, I'm trying to overload the core outside with all the lightning and androids. I had a look at the achievements and I am on 14 and looks like I've another four levels to go yet. And it is a superb game, particularly the sound design and the Alien AI.
[Image: crippy%20d.jpg]
That would be my one main criticism of the game, it's actually slightly too long - consistantly good admittedly but still.