Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Gaming bargains
Let others know what cheap deals you've found on the interwebs and in real life at the actual shops

Cdkeys.com have ac unity for a tenner at the moment. Is this a good buy?
[Image: crippy%20d.jpg]
I would say so. I enjoy Unity for the most part despite its flaws, which are not so much bugs as just poor design choice and poor implementation of certain mechanics which worked really well in prior entries but now are just a bit awkward.
Looking for a thread about a game? click here

[Image: MakkaMan27.png]
Far Cry 4 for £30 on Amazon currently
The Star Wars humble bundle is a must post. Pick up Knights of the Old Republic, Jedi Academy and Dark Forces for whatever you want to pay, or pay more than 12 dollars (about £8.50ish) to also get -

-KOTOR 2
-Dark Forces 2
-Empire at War Gold Edition
-Jedi Outcast
- The force Unleashed Ultimate Sith edition
- The Force Unleashed 2
- Star Wars Starfighter
- Republic Commando

Seriously, anyone with a half decent PC can run all of those with next to no effort. You are failing gamers worldwide if you don't pick it up and raise money for charity in the process.
It isn't featured yet, but if you search the games, the prices for the Ultimate Game Sale are live now.

Highlights include:

Telltale Games Collection - £35
Lords of the Fallen - £7.50
Kinect Sports Rivals - £8.60
Sniper Elite III - £10

Those prices are for Gold members, will cost you a little more if you're only Silver.
Costume Quest 2 is also a smidge under £4 for Gold subs as well. Picked this up myself.

Tempted by Lords of the Fallen, but only heard bad things about it, so I think I'll wait.

Mass Effect is £3 on 360 digital atm too, which I'm tempted by, but it seems you can't buy ME2 and 3 digitally, which is very weird.

Twitter @PTC_S_Broadfoot
(02-17-2015, 10:53 AM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: It isn't featured yet, but if you search the games, the prices for the Ultimate Game Sale are live now.

Highlights include:

Telltale Games Collection - £35
Lords of the Fallen - £7.50
Kinect Sports Rivals - £8.60
Sniper Elite III - £10

Those prices are for Gold members, will cost you a little more if you're only Silver.

Just posted the same message, so deleted mine. I'm downloading Sniper Elite 3 for a tenner!
You don't stop gaming because you get old. You get old because you stop gaming.

GT=Captain Chao5
[Image: Captain+Chao5.png]
Just picked up Catherine to £3.99 on psn. Anyone who has yet to play this game really should.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
(02-18-2015, 12:56 AM)Heavyarms_Kai Wrote: Just picked up Catherine to £3.99 on psn. Anyone who has yet to play this game really should.

Totally second this recommendation to anyone who's got a Playstation. Loved the game, even though I never actually finished it.... Big Grin
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

Think Lords of the Fallen may have been a boo-boo on MS' part, it was taken down last night. Haven't checked again today but it was definitely full price again last night.
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle