Films Thread
So since this massive news has just broken today we needed a movie thread.

Spider-Man is joining the MCU. Discuss. Big Grin
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
<Groan> Does this mean we need to sit through yet another version of the origin story? That's the 3rd in 15 years
So how long to get 12,000 posts on this forum?
From what I've heard their going to have him already be Spidey but I doubt it.
The Verge wants Miles Morales...no love for Pavitr Prabhakar or Takuya Yamashiro though.

Me I want this guy.

[Image: italianspiderposter2.jpg]

From what I gather, its already confirmed to be Parker, and his introduction will be in Cap 3, so I cant imagine he'll be getting an origin story there.

Besides, if it WAS Miles Morales (I cant see any good reason for it to be), then he'd need his own origin, so Parker and straight in as Spidey works better. Intro in Cap next year, own film the year after then next appearance in the Avengers double header. After that, I'm guessing they want him to lead the Avengers 2nd team once this bunch gives up. Falcon, Spidey, Ms Marvel, Ant Man, Bucky-Cap, Doc Strange and Black Panther make for a good selection to choose from, plus I think Ruffalo would probably be fine to keep going as Hulk if needed. Also have Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch as potentials too.

And that all assumes that the current crop of Avengers are all ready to hang up the armour.

Twitter @PTC_S_Broadfoot
If I knew how to rename threads... Films!!! FIIIILLLLLMMMMMSSS.

Are they not just allowing use of Spiderman in the MCU? I don't think he'll have his own film as whoever owns Spidey still has the rights? They're just sharing him?
Sony still hold the rights and ultimate creative control, however any Sony made Spiderman using this version of the character becomes part of the MCU by default, even if Marvel have no input in that movie.

Edit: Rather than make a new post for this I'll just place it here. http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/assassins...es-in-2016

So....movie Assassin's Creed.

Just watched The Grand Budapest Hotel. Thought it to be very charming well made and had me chuckling a few times.
Stares of disbelief from Mr tb at my revealing I had never watched the Pirates of the Caribbean films mean I am now watching them ^_^
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

Probably shouldn't mention that I haven't watched them either. Wink

Would watch a Megaphobia movie though.