Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Share Your Life Stories
Thought I may as well put this up here. Merry PTC!
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!
Latest school production opens tonight. Synopsis- a tale of 5 girls who are tapidly assigned an archetype and then followed as they grow up, whilst singing lots of Beatles songs. I am lighting support. Orchestra is quality, drama not so much. Big Grin
Looking for a thread about a game? click here

[Image: MakkaMan27.png]
My life story is currently coding and designing stuff.

Not expecting sympathy though, don't worry.
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller
GT: Decent Jam
(02-09-2015, 07:33 PM)PTC Decent Jam Wrote: My life story is currently coding and designing stuff.

Not expecting sympathy though, don't worry.

Good cause you're getting none from me
My life story is quite fun at the mo, got my new car on Sunday! Big Grin I'm liking driving around thinking "does my arse need warming or cooling?" Big Grin
Currently playing :  all teh games, not Evolve though, good god no

Cheers Rodent for the correction! Wink
I sat on a baby wipe earlier and thought 'my arse is wet', is that the same? :p

I locked myself out this morning. Had to go and sit at my parents for four hours til mister came to rescue me and let me back in the house. Apparently he's going to cut off one of my fingers and graft a door key to my hand instead. Anyone would think I do this a lot....
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

I know a guy who always forgets where he put fob for closing the shutters on his shop. I recommended a nipple ring for him to attach it to. Big Grin
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Good choice, Lazer. This thread was one of the most beautiful things about the old homestead. Sad My life story is the usual tripe, but the thread is lovely and shiny at the moment, so I won't ruin it. Tongue

I do have a nasty cold, however, and would like some sympathy plz.
[Image: 40636-Ghost-Hug.gif?1]

Feel better Fade.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
(02-10-2015, 06:30 PM)Heavyarms_Kai Wrote: [Image: 40636-Ghost-Hug.gif?1]

Feel better Fade.

AW, thanks Kai... If that's your real name... *narrows eyes* Wink I've a feeling I know who you are from our old life. Tongue Then again, probably totally wrong. Big Grin