Introduce Yourself!
Now obviously, I already know most of you - probably all, actually - and most of you know each other, as well, so this is possibly a bit redundant right now, but as (hopefully) new members start joining we'll need somewhere for you all to say hello and introduce yourselves.

So go on, go nuts  Big Grin
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

Hello, I am Max. You may know me as Max. Which is why I cut the "Maximus T" crap and just called myself Max.
I am 17 and currently from West Yorkshire.
Looking for a thread about a game? click here

[Image: MakkaMan27.png]
(02-09-2015, 05:22 PM)Max Wrote: Hello, I am Max. You may know me as Max. Which is why I cut the "Maximus T" crap and just called myself Max.
I am 17 and currently from West Yorkshire.

Ah, a fellow WY liver myself (Adel) - good to see Yorkshire represented Tongue
[Image: 934778-thumb-300xauto-806325.png]
Transfered over from the rapidly crumbling castle of OXM, where'd I been for 3yrs. I suspect many of you probably remember me as being one of the annoying ones Tongue

20ish (21 in two days) male from East Sussex who is slightly addicted to his xbox, likes music (metalz!), animu, rodents and has a worrying liking for tanks. Got a 360 around 2009, had been a Nintendo guy before that (with second hand original xbox).

So, hi.
[Image: tumblr_n2opojYesi1sls35to1_500.gif]
Hi I'm Dan

I assume that counts as enough for an introduction?
Hi peeps, you knew me by another name in another life, but for reasons I won't bother you with I have changed my identity to reflect where I am today. A giant robot with guns, lots and lots of guns.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
I'm Crisco, there's someone else who goes by Crisco and he often takes the name on websites before I get a chance. It's now 4-3 to him. I will catch up.

I'm going to try to lurk less and post fewer stupid jokes. No promises though.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Hi, Billy here (or Mack to some of you). Gt is same as username and I'm probably the oldest of the 'Old farts' in here. I probably won't post anymore as for now I'm a junior member and it's been a looooonnnnggg time since I've been one of those
Formerly a human being, now closer to the six million dollar man.
Hi, I'm Tim, 21 from Reading, was that nuts enough? I can go crazier if you want?
I for one would not cope, Tim. Think of the children.