Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rare Replay
With 30 games, an estimated 700+ hours and a possible 10,000 gamerscore to earn what's not to love about this collection?

I received my copy in the post this morning, so I thought I'd start the party. Got it installing right now. Big Grin
How big is it? Anyway, Rare have no nostalgia power over me, so I'm not really sure what's in this for me, if anything. I hear all about Perfect Dark and Conker and Banjo Kazooie and stuff, but how does the gameplay hold up nowadays, is the main question I have.
Looking for a thread about a game? click here

[Image: MakkaMan27.png]
It's about 46-47GB in total.
I played the XBLA versions of Banjo & Perfect Dark and they hold up very well. Conker came after those, so I don't see it being any different. Add to that the fact there are several 360 games that are sure to hold up, plus the insanely good RRP of £20 (though it's easy found cheaper), and I'd say it's a no-brainer.

Should get mine on Monday.
Mine has been sent but not yet received. Very much looking forward to Conker and Kameo although have no doubt there are many gems in there I will love playing!
Mine's due to be dispatched this morning, but with my pay being so spectacularly fucked up I doubt the payment will go through, so probably have to reorder it next week. Looking forward to it!
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

Everyone seems to be getting the physical copy of this?

I am torn, I already own Perfect Dark, all the 360 titles are just the backwards compatible versions, and I don't have the time or patience to play through all these old games. What made them so good?
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
I buy physical 90% of the time, because I don't hold on to games I'm done with and tend to get rid while they still have some trade-in value.
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

I've got this coming this week at some point, it should have been dispatched today I think...

Looking forward to it but I need to clear some space on my hard drive. I'm really getting to the limit of installs at this stage.
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller
GT: Decent Jam
Really enjoying Grabbed by the Ghoulies. Looks pretty fantastic for a twelve year old game.
GameFAQs users are 80% trolls and 19% stupid. - hyjinx17