Tomb Raider
So whilst Rise of the Tomb Raider is due to release on November the 10th for Xbox One, its release dates for other platforms were shrouded in mystery!

Until now! (ish)

Reports indicate an "early 2016" release for PC and a "holiday 2016" release for PS4.
Looking for a thread about a game? click here

[Image: MakkaMan27.png]
I had wondered f it was "just" a one year exclusive. I'm certainly buying it day one but I do wonder if that money may have been better spent...
Not a surprise really, was always doubtful it would be an entirely One exclusive.

Will buy it, but probably not Day One.
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

I doubt many people will be buying day one, because Fallout 4.

I will be. Fallout can wait.
To be honest they can both wait, I'll still be playing Halo 5!

Meh.
This is quite cool.

[Image: lara.0.jpg]

Well Rise is due out Friday and...You're all playing Fallout aren't you. It's gotten a lot of praise but given it's an Xbox timed exclusive where Fallout is multiplat out the gate I can't see it holding up against that. Square Enix was underwhelmed by what most people would consider a rather successful release of the reboot. Wonder how this will impact marketing and development for part 3.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Mine's in the post and I'm looking forward to it. I haven't started Fallout 4 yet, so I may play TR first depending on what I fancy jumping into when I finish Adventure Time for review.