Pass the Controller
Xbox One X - Printable Version

+- Pass the Controller (http://forum.passthecontroller.co.uk)
+-- Forum: The Forums (http://forum.passthecontroller.co.uk/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Xbox (http://forum.passthecontroller.co.uk/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Xbox One X (/thread-613.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Xbox One X - PTC Bezza - 06-12-2017

It's a looker isn't it? And darn powerful, though no bacon grill...

Relatively cheap for what it is. A massive ton of games and exclusives... though whatever launch exclusive means? and how many are out this year?

Will you be buying it? I certainly will by early 2018, not sure whether before is worth it...

RE: Xbox One X - crippyd - 06-12-2017

I am day one on this as I was on the One. I haven't seen the conference so I don't know what games are on it but I'm happy to just get the console to start with. I'm sure it'll be bundled with Forza 7 or something similar.

RE: Xbox One X - Slam Shot Sam - 06-12-2017

I'll be pre-ordering. Looks wise, it's pretty much identical to my dark grey Xbox One S, which I'll be holding onto and moving into another room, so may get questions about why I need two Xbox One X consoles.

I like that if you look at the name as X Box One X it spells Xbox; probably because I thought they'd just call it Xbox and it makes me slightly less wrong. Tongue

RE: Xbox One X - MrkDhn10 - 06-12-2017

XoX. Console name or text speak?
A little underwhelmed but launch games timing will hopefully be new Metro, Mordor, Wolfenstein and Crackdown plus upgraded looks to existing games? Yep, guess I'll preorder.
Not sure I still have any original Xbox games but its kinda cool to play on one console I guess.

RE: Xbox One X - PTC Bezza - 06-12-2017

Hopefully they'll get a digital library of OGX games. Guessing only the ones compatible with 360 will be compatible with the One. But thats a big list including some of the best ones.

RE: Xbox One X - Timmeh555 - 06-12-2017

will probably get it day one, bit of a shame price wise but expected none the less. Mainly I just like the fact we might actually have an Xbox which can hold a stable frame rate in a 3rd party game.

RE: Xbox One X - PTC Crisco - 06-12-2017

No word on VR which means I'll hold off on upgrading for a while. As long as the same games are released for both consoles I don't see the point. Unless someone wants to buy me a 4K TV?

RE: Xbox One X - Slam Shot Sam - 06-12-2017

(06-12-2017, 12:16 PM)PTC Bezza Wrote: Hopefully they'll get a digital library of OGX games. Guessing only the ones compatible with 360 will be compatible with the One. But thats a big list including some of the best ones.

I'd say the library must be of a decent size considering they're bringing the original Xbox controller back:

RE: Xbox One X - MrkDhn10 - 06-17-2017

Just read T3's initial hands-on with the XoX and, as expected, its impressive on the power side and makes games look much better - "stunning to behold" in fact. Downsides, again as expected, are the price and the fact it really needs a 4K tv to take full advantage ; and also, preferably, a Dolby surround sound system sidebar to make full use if the aural range.
Nice to hear also has ultra HD bluray playing capability.

RE: Xbox One X - MrkDhn10 - 07-06-2017

Just had email from Game - 449.99, released 7 November. Preordered! Hopefully not just hype, plus T3 usually fairly reliable.